Thursday 4 February 2016

2016: Hopes and dreams



  1. Complete my Goodreads challenge and read over 50 books in the year
  2. Read more classics and reduce my 'to be read' pile!
  3. Write more ( of anything!)
  4. Sort and organise my photographs ( this might include starting our wedding album!)
  5. Complete the finishing touches to our house and start designing our garden properly
  6. Follow more YA blogs and listen to 'Down the Rabbit Hole' radio show on a regular basis
  7. Complete 54 places to begin with when thinking about children’s and young adult literature


At the end of the day, when I spend so much time in front of a computer, it can be difficult to motivate myself to sit down and type away. However, I really want to develop my online voice and create more genuinely 'me' blog posts. I hope by following a variety of bloggers it will help me develop and feel more confident with my own voice- there are so many great ones out there to follow. Perhaps I will explore other mediums too?

So hopefully by the end of the year, I will feel less guilty for not having read 'Anne of Green Gables' (now I've admitted it!) and the 'to be read' pile of books next to my bed will have vanished!.

No comments:

Post a Comment