Tuesday 12 July 2011

Thing Two: Getting to know you...

Wow! Aren't there lots of amazing Librarians out there?

I used the Delicious bookmarks to select School Librarians as well as browsing blogs with interesting titles. After reading and following several UK and USA school librarians blogs, I must admit I think "Eek"! Everyone has completed sooo much and I have lots of catching up to do! I have also realised some colleagues I have met at previous events are also following the scheme! Hello Adventures of a Welsh Librarian et al :)

However, it is interesting to learn how everyone is fascinated by new online tools and would like to use them for personal and school use. Just like me!

This task has also meant that I have had comments on my blog and looking at the statistics, quite a few page views.  Loads of lovely Librarian people to reply too.

(This is actually the second time I have written this. I will admit that I got a bit carried away looking at other blogs and managed to delete it- oops.)

No comments:

Post a Comment